St. Vincent de Paul Jubilee Memorabilia
18th April 2010
Archives
Find it!
Total copies: 1
Memorabilia from St. Vincent de Paul's golden jubilee comprising: a jubilee booklet; a programme for the 'solemn mass of dedication' on Sunday 18th April, 2010; a jubilee card.
Title:
St. Vincent de Paul Jubilee Memorabilia
Date of work:
18th April 2010
Search dates:
02 Jul 1973 - 02 Jul 1973
Reference number:
2615
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
PHY
Source:
Ephemera Box 1
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
UnrestrictedCopyright:
General notes:
St. Vincent de Paul officially opened on Sunday 24th April 1960. Since 1932 mass had been celebrated in the area as part of St. Mary's parish, Pollockshaws. In 1942, a new parish was erected in the district and St. Vincent de Paul was chosen as its titular saint. An increase in housing in the area created the need for bigger premises and in 1954 the architect J.A. Coia was commissioned to design the new church.
Topics:
Contributors:
Language:
English
Record number:
9264521
Find it!
Total copies: 1
